[IP] re:replacement pump

>>The second pump is provided only, IIRC, with the H-tron, not the D-tron.
That was done as a requirement of the Swiss government for just the reason
you mention.  Of course I could be wrong (but I'm not uncertain).>>

That was true with the first dtron but the new dtron plus comes with a 2nd
I am jealous but still glad I chose my wonderful dtron.

Faith & SweetiePie,her mighty blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and glad to be here
pumping since 08-2000