[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #857

who cares what someone else's A1c's value are...do i sense competition amongst all you people??  its one thing to be proud of getting your levels down to a reasonable number, so long as that makes you happy, but let me remind you all, that you're not a better person if you got an A1c of 5.whatever in comparison to someone who struggles constantly trying to stay below an a1c of 10...it just means that one persons diabetes is easier to control than the others, or whatever other factors that led to the difference...blah blah blah, my whole point is, to each his own...

           try to remember guys, we're all on the same team!

                   cheers. bas :)