[IP] George Topping <email @ redacted>

George Topping <email @ redacted>
I am a 54 yr old male who has had type 1 diabetes since I was 19.  I live
in Charleston, SC.

I just got a Medtronic minimed pump yesterday.

My typical A1c's have been running about 7.1, while on multiple daily
injections, and I hope to do better and have more energy with the pump.

I am interested in knowing about others' experiences with wearing the pump,
especially how to keep it out of sight, and how to route the tubing.

Over the years, I have had most of the typical complications and have
resolved them - I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has.