[IP] Re: A1c Bickering

In a message dated 12/19/2002 8:31:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I'm sort of new to this list, but it seems the bickering about the original
> email talking about someone that had an A1C in the 4's range could possibly
> be taken up in private emails so that the rest of us don't have to read it.

For what its worth, I don't find this "bickering" useless at all.  The posts
contained valuable information about personal experiences which is important
for all diabetics to learn about.

It has been scientifically proven that some people just run lower A1cs than
other people and research has been done on identical twins as well.  It makes
for interesting reading.  Pub Med has had numerous papers on this topic.  The
"bickering" made this point obvious.

Barbara, Mum of claire 8