Re: [IP] 4 year anniversary

> Today is our daughters 17th Birthday and it also is Kevin's 4 year
> of this *&^%$ disease. We have learned a lot about ourselves and how much
> can take.

Please tell your daughter to hide from this day forward on her birthday,
well actually tell Keven to chain himself to the wall on her birthday.  :-)
I only say this because on my 17th birthday my brother had a bike accident,
then on my 18th birthday he had a motorcycle accident ( runs in the family
<vbg> ) and on my 19th birthday he had another motorcycle accident.  See, I
would tell them.  :-)