[IP] Re: Minimed being pushy?

One thing I'd like to suggest regarding the report that Minimed was
being kind of "pushy".  That might be more a matter of perception
rather than actuality.

Minimed works hard to get things through as a SERVICE to its
customers.  They take on the headaches of dealing with insurance and
all that so that you don't have to.  I, for one, was very impressed at
how LITTLE I had to do to get my pump due to Minimed's intervention.
I've heard repeatedly at how helpful Minimed is in getting through all
the red tape of insurance, etc.

So, is it possible that this is being interpretted by someone as
Minimed being pushy about getting the pump?  Minimed may actually think
they are being helpful.

Minimed wouldn't be doing all of this if you hadn't already expressed
that you wanted a pump through them...so I'm not sure why you think
they are being pushy when they are simply helping you get the pump that
you already expressed you wanted (at least, in their eyes...perhaps it
was the doctor who let Minimed know you wanted the pump without
discussing it fully with you?).

Just something to consider.