[IP] 4 year anniversary

Well, I have to say...after 4 years of Kevin being diabetic...I have NOW heard
it all! NUDE PUMPING! That is just a hoot! Even for 14 year old kids...having
the pump attached has never been an issue for him. The benefits FAR outweigh
any issues that come along.

Today is our daughters 17th Birthday and it also is Kevin's 4 year anniversary
of this *&^%$ disease. We have learned a lot about ourselves and how much we
can take.

God Bless you all for all that we have learned and will continue to learn.

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/19/98
pumping 5/99