[IP] Replacement pump

Well, I now have a replacement story to add.  On Monday I had a low battery
alarm on my MM508.  When I replaced the batteries the pump gave me an E01
error and I had to reprogram everything.  This was the second time it
happened - the first time was about a month ago, and I attributed it to
having to wait almost a day before I could replace the batteries.

I called Minimed that morning and in short order they arranged for a

But the story doesn't end there.  My wife was willing to stay home to
receive the package from FedEx (it was sent priority overnight).  When it
had not arrived by late Tuesday I called Minimed and was able to get the
FedEx tracking number.  When I checked it, it was still in Los Angeles.  It
sat for 24 hours at LAX for some reason before it was shipped out.  After a
couple of calls with and from FedEx, it was finally sent out, was in Atlanta
by 10:30 PM Tuesday . . . and then sent back to Memphis!  I called again and
they put a notice that it was to be delivered first thing Wednesday morning,
but somehow that didn't get communicated to the local office, and I finally
received it yesterday about 10:20 AM.

A later call from FedEx informed me that they were crediting back the
shipping fee to Minimed.

Oh, well - I have the replacement and it's working OK.

Jim Handsfield