Re: [IP] naked pumper email @ redacted

To the person who wrote at the beginning of this letter(not you , Summer)......don't put other people down.  It will only come back around at ya.  This is not a posting to put other people down when they have questions that are important to them in their lives.  Please, we are all here to help each other out and have at least one thing in common.....the pump.  Give respect....Get respect.  God Bless and Merry Christmas everyone!  :)
 email @ redacted wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Well it seem dumb to you and if it does well thats why there is a subject heading so you can just delete without reading. But to some of those who do like to be naked pump placement is somthing that obviously needs to be addressed!

Keep your foul language to yourself!! And hit the delete button, I know I'll be deleting your future messages

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

> i dont see HOW you could have your medical alert on,
> and call that being nude ?????
> Sorry... this might be the F$*#in dumbest issue ive heard of...
> With all the problems around and for diabetics in general,
> some (ill leave this blank) one is raising an issue about this...
> HEY DUDE... if a little strap is such a big deal...
> Maybe im strange (theres little doubt about that), but i have no
> reason to
> go to my kitchen undressed,
> but i do remove my pump when i shower

Do you Yahoo!?