Re: [IP] Thigh Sites

I had trouble with my first thigh site last week.  As I was taking the tubing off to disconnect for a shower.......the site pulled out????  Thought it was supposed to stay in there????  Steph
 Linda Kelly <lkI email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by contributions from forum
members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Thigh sites do not stay in for me! Linda