Re: [IP] How I Hate Injections Infomation

Well I'm the Mom who wrote the original message.    We use the ultrafine
short needles.    And I did remember that before he started pumping a year
ago we sometimes used the same syringe two or three times if it was
stored in the insulin container with the insulin and we had done the
injections at home not out in public.

I think I've just been under so much stress with all the pump failures
(we're on Pump #8 since the upgrade) that I wasn't thinking straight.
I have since reused the syringes,  but find that by the third shot he
is complaining about them and they are really hard to pierce the skin

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]