[IP] Re: A1C bickering

<PRE>I'm sort of new to this list, but it seems the bickering about the original
email talking about someone that had an A1C in the 4's range could possibly
be taken up in private emails so that the rest of us don't have to read it.
Somehow these posts remind me of my two children trying to get their points
across to each other.  It takes along time to scroll through these posts when
you are on the digest version.  For what it worth, just a suggestion.