[IP] Re: Nude pumping

Now this is actually a subject I've been contemplating
of late.  I am a person who does like to walk around
nude in my own home at times.  I don't particularly
like the necklace around my neck because I don't like
pulling around my neck but I was thinking, what about
one of those belly necklaces?  I might buy one and
try... has anyone else?  If so what is your opinion?
I've tried the waist thing, and it is okay, but I like
different options in life :-)

Maureen