Re: [IP] Donating Blood & organ donation

Gail in Denver wrote:
I believe (but don't know this for a fact) that
diabetics cannot be organ donors or donate bone

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.

I checked into donating bone marrow (www.marrow.org) and found out that
as an insulin dependant diabetic, I'm not eligible.  FINE.  So, I'm in
the process of growing out my hair to donate it to Locks of Love.  At
least, hopefully, I have one useful part!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com