[IP] Wrong insulin RX

Today another family picked up Cory's insulin refill.  I immediately noticed
that he only got 2 vials of Humalog instead of our usual 3.  On closer
inspection I discovered that the insulin WAS NOT humalog but rather was
Humlin 70/30 and was for another person.  This insulin was immediately
returned to the pharmacy and we now have the correct type and amount.  PLEASE
be sure to check your prescriptions carefully!  Now I wonder what is really
in the mixed prescriptions, such as antibiotics, cough meds, etc.  that we
get.  How many errors go unnoticed?