Re: [IP] naked pumper email @ redacted

Well it seem dumb to you and if it does well thats why there is a subject heading so you can just delete without reading.  But to some of those who do like to be naked pump placement is somthing that obviously needs to be addressed!

Keep your foul language to yourself!!  And hit the delete button, I know I'll be deleting your future messages

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm