[IP] MM pressure

I NEVER received any pressure but of course I have a different sales person, maybe their expected to have so many sales a month and yours just has trouble(possible because of his pressuring?) mine never once called to pressure me into the pump.  Mind you from the first phone call to him he had to know I WAS getting a MM  pump!  I never even considered a different one!

Tell him to buzz of and find a new sales rep!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm