[IP] Re: Thigh Insertion

In a message dated 12/18/02 5:20:03 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< CONGRATS Summer.  Josh said he didn't feel it when we did the first one
he never even knew it was there.  He is using MM Quick SEts 6mm so that may
make a difference.  He is VERY sensitive when on his legs (to insulin that
is!!) >>

I use the 6mm and cannot tolerate using it in the thigh or midriff. I guess
it depends on the amount of fatty tissue.