[IP] naked pumper

is the issue running into the kitchen to get coffee, or, walking around the

I remove the pump when i shower (all of 5 to 10 minutes).
if i needed to get my coffee right away... that might add an additional

i dont think (at least in my case), that it would present any problem.

if you fell like the freedom of being TOTALY nude outweighs having a pump,
dont get one.... there aint really much choice.

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)