[IP] Thigh sites

Thank you!!!! I just needed that confirmation that others had a similar
experience after years and years of injections into thighs.  My blood sugars
are very stable when I use my stomach and my basals are fine except for an
occasional adjustment every now and then.  I was hoping I could use my
thighs as alternate sites because I do not want to overuse my stomach and I
have limited mobility due to RA so I can't get to other spots on my body.
I guess the thighs are out. Thanks for your feedback