[IP] naked pumper

I don't want to belabor this too much. However, I am considering the pumper
right now. I want to know how people walk arounf the house naked with the
pump. My wife and I do go to nudist resorts and beaches almost everyweek in
the summer. We just got back from two weeks in Saint Martin. We each went 10
days straight without getting dressed. These situations will be a problems
with the pump.

But what do people do when they walk from the shower to the kitchen naked
to get a coffee. When my wife anf I are home we are almot always naked.
Unless of course we have company. I just don't know what I will do with the

O have to say, That the Minimed comapny has been giving me alot of pressure
to get the pump. I went to an infoamational meeting and put my name on a
list for more information. They called me a few days later and got my
doctorss name and my insurance infoamtion. They need it to quote me a price.
Now it has turned to high pressure for me to buy the pump. Is this normal.

Please help me with my decsion to get or not get the pump.