[IP] thank you for your replies

Hi to the list,i want to thank all you have responded to my situation, for
the first 50 plus years of my life i was always the one able to give to
others,and now i am on the recieving end,it really gets to my heart to have a
list of people here who know what our lifes are like .I have numerous state
agencys trying to get this mess fixed for me,my state rep is also trying my
app. is into social securty,but they wont do any thing until they make there
decision.again i want to thank all who have responded thank you all Matry