Re: [IP] Insertion Sets

Shirley wrote:
>>>Does anyone use the straight needle?
I'm new at pumping and using the comfort sets with the slanted needle. I'm
wondering if the straight one is easier to manage. Is it comfortable and
trouble free?>>>

Since you are new, I'm wondering if you really mean the *straight needle* I
used my first 10 years of pumping. It's a metal needle and we had to bend it
to the proper angle for it to work. Then they started selling them pre-bent
and I thought the straight needle ones were discontinued. Maybe not? If not,
I'm surprised they would still offer the straight ones.

Can you read the label on the set and clarify which set you mean? (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Never insult an alligator until you've crossed the river.