[IP] Donating Blood & organ donation

You mean they even considered you in the first place?  I was told that becaue I have type 1 diabetes I couldn't! I was told that by the blood bank it self!

Also does anyone know if we can actually donate our organs?  I filled out the organ donor card with my license but don't know if its possible???

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

   In 15 years of re-using syringes, I only