Re: [IP] How I Hate Injections Infomation

Are you serious!!!!
I occasionally reused a syringe 2 maybe 3 times but I still used a fresh one the next day NEVER would I use it for days on end!  Just first of all it seems really gross but also as far as I knew after 24 hours the leftover insulin in the needle part is suppose to crystalize and I don't know what that effects with the next shots buts thats why we up here are told it's fine to reuse but change at least every 24 hours.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm