[IP] How I Hate Injections Infomation

The mother complaining about having to restart shots commented on running out
of syringes.  I believe many of us, for sure myself reuse syringes & lancets
over and over with out find any ill effects from doing it.  They get a little
dull but can be used for a long time, i.e. until the numbers start to ware off
the barrel of the plastic.  I am into my 49 year of shots and I use 15 or 20
syringes per year.
Charles  Soder..... RX T 1 at age 19 ,insulin for 49 years