Re: [IP] So close I can almost taste it!

Isn't this the most frustratingly exciting and horribly tedious part of the insurance procedure!!  Your so close it almost hurts!  I know I was just dying when I was a few weeks away!  I had to go out of town for a girl guide trip and I was so willing to stay home and wait at the mail box for mine!  But my mom refused to let me and I phoned home sooo much to see if it had arrived and she kept saying no it was killing me I kept thinking she was just saying no so I didn't hop the next flight home!  It didn't arrive till the morning after I arrived home!  I was thrilled and I hooked up with saline that after noon mainly cause I wanted to get to know it and also cause I'd gotten it and there was no way I was letting it out of my sight!!!!

I've been hooked up for 1 month and 5 days now - with insulin!!!

I love it so much

Hang in there and good luck with your hook up!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm