Re: [IP] Thigh Sites

  When Josh uses his thighs for sites I wish we had multiple basal profiles
because I would set a whole new set of basals just for leg sites.  He always
runs lower and we have to drop way back on his bolus ratios and everything.
And these sites last forever too!  He LOVES using his legs now.  Maybe you
should drop back on your bolus ratios when on your legs to see if that helps
with the problems.

mom to Joshua