[IP] So close I can almost taste it!

Will, this wannabe is getting very close to getting a pump.  I've been working
with the Animas people.  They have got my insurance benefits straightened out,
my letter of medical necessity, and a bunch of my home test results.  They are
looking for some more and have asked that I hand write them if I have to.

After I get the pump, I've been told a clinical manager will in-service me on
how to use it and I'll be off and pumping!!!!!!

I'm looking at some time in January to get all hooked up!