Re: [IP] New HTron User

I just questimate and test in 1 and 2 hours.  at 1 hour I test to make sure I'm not to low and if I'm to high I have more insulin and at the 2 hour I can make sure my sugars are good.  Most of try and remember what you bolused for your next visit!   I've noticed that with time you get really good I now am right about 9 out of 10 times!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm