[IP] Disetronic H-Tron case

Hi everyone, I lost the leather belt clip case for my Disetronic H-Tron pump,
and I'm wondering if anyone has one that they don't use that I could buy.  To
buy a new one is $40, and I'm trying not to pay that much, but I really miss
my case!  I just wondered if anyone has one lying around that they never use
(or a used one, if you've upgraded to a new pump).   Thanks in advance, and
if you do have one you can email me off list at email @ redacted  Thanks!