Re: [IP] Thigh Sites

>It seems as if I keep moving up my basal rate.  Now I have moved it
>to .9 and when I started a couple of weeks ago they had it at .5 and
>it was doing great.  Any feedback would be great.

Hi Steph (mom of andy)  :)

I've noticed this myself many times, and for me its not just the insulin
either, but everything I take.  I change a medicine dosage and it works fine
for a few days or even up to a week, and then it seems to stop working and I
have to increase again.

I've often wondered if I'm building tolerances to the medications I take,
the longer I take them.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1