[IP] Poor service

I am appalled to the fact that since when taking my order, the sales rep
made an error which cost me overdraft fees besides being charged for 2
trackers when I only want one.  It's too bad you are the only game in town
or I would let all my diabetic friends to bring their business else where.
The process in which your company does business just shows they don't care
who they hurt, as long as they can save a couple of bucks.

Tom Modafferi