[IP] need advice

Hi all,i need some advice but i am also venting,i have been out of work since
last Feb. from having Cancer surgery,my diabetes is out of control i also
have a few other illness,no insurance my monthly medical bills are out of
sight i cancel my dr. appts. because i cant pay the bills. i am thinking of
stopping all my meds. after the new year when i run out of them,i am having
trouble getting assistance from every whwer i apply to.i was wondering if
anybody out there has felt like this i cant keep going on like this anymorei
know what would happen if i stop taking the meds. but i just dont care
anymore,i could keep going on with this but i wont i justb needed to get it
off my chest. thank you Marty