[IP] How to wear your pump in the nude

           I just ordered with my regular 3 month order Minimed's Waist
Pouch. It is $14.95. Comes in blk or wht and secures with velcro. I ordered
the Paradigm for mine, but it should hold all pumps except the D-tron. Since
I ordered it at the same time as my regular pump supplies, my insurance paid
for it. This Waist Pouch would be perfect for our "nudie pumpers"....Happy
Holidays Everyone....Bill in Az....