[IP] Thigh Sites

I have been experiencing extreme lows in the middle of the night when using
my thighs as a site.  This is what happens.  My blood sugars run slightly
higher than usual  2-3 hours post prandial so I make a correction of 1-1.5
units of humalog.  Blood sugars come down and then, in the middle of the
night, I crash.  It is as if the insulin is working overtime...hours and
hours past the original bolus.  Anyone else ever experience this.  It only
happens when I use my thighs.  I'd appreciate any feedback.  I have been on
the pump for 5 months and usually use my stomach.