Re: [IP] Ultra-flex

Correct about the manufacturers, but not correct that they are
similar.  Ultraflex uses a connector like the silhouette (but
improved since there is no up or down side), that can be easily
connected and disconnected with one hand.  The quickset uses a
rotating connection that I needed 2 hands for consistency.