[IP] Unused carbs, again...

I've done extensive searching to try to find out more about how long it
takes for carbs to enter the bloodstream.  To my surprise, there is
virtually nothing!

Everything talks about the glycemic index, and how everything is based
off of the time it takes glucose to enter the bloodstream.  However,
NOTHING ever mentions how long it takes for glucose to enter the

Now, I realize that this can be variable...but are those variables
known to some degree?  I mean...sure, it may take 10 minutes for one
person and 25 for another...but no place can I find that range.

Does anyone have any more suggestions as to where to fine this
information?  Obviously it has been tested...because such testing was
necessary in order to determine GI to begin with.