From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Ted Ringelheim
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 10:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] New HTron User

Please  help..I have  started  using the  pump...the  tough  part  is
counting  carbs  wnen ina  restaurant....ant  suggestions   ..I  know it
depends  what  you  eat   any suggestions  italian, chinese, mexican,
places like the Outback....would like some advice     Thanks  Ted
Ringelheim  Springfield  Virginia