Re: [IP] Re: Re: carbs in clementines?

You certainly did not raise my hackles - just reminded me of my carrot juice
drinking days - which happened to be just one of my excessive compulsive
adventures. I see nothing in your post which requires and apology.

I did do some research on the clementine and this is what I found:

Clementines: the clementine is a seedless mandarin.
Mandarins: type of small orange with loose skin. The mandarin got its name
because it was exploited by high-ranking government officials in China

Tangerines: a tangerine is an orange-red mandarin with a particular citrus
taste. Can be peeled manually.

The same article that gave these definitions also had nutritional
information on all kinds of fruits:

It did not have nutritional info for the clementine but did have data for
"Tangerines, (mandarin oranges)".

It gave the carbs as "Carbohydrate, by difference."  I don't know what "by
difference"  means. It was listed as 11.19 per 100 grams of edible portion.

Have a great one,