Re: [IP] Quickset problem/Novolog problem/ etc. solved

> Barbara,  Sounds like it is time to go with another pump.  If he is on the
> Paradigm get him off of it until they fix these types of problems that are
> popping up with a LOT of people.  Or go with a different company.

Sylvia,  you have a point and it is one we have been considering.    We'd
probably have to get the insurance company involved in order to find out
about getting reimbursed for the pump and then switching companies.
Don't even know if this is possible.

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]