Re: [IP] Re: Re: carbs in clementines?

I am beginning to think that I am becoming a grinch.  Or perhaps an alter
ego takes over at times.  My life is not all that simple.  I think perhaps I
am at  times though.

You really do sound a lot like me (no insult intended).  I have regularly
bolused for black coffee.  So, I really do understand what you are talking
about.  My CDE has asked me to test my blood sugar then drink my usual
amount of coffee to see just what it does to my blood sugar so that I can
bolus intelligently (?) for it

I am amazed that with one e-mail, I managed raise the hackles of carrot
eaters and clementine eaters in one broad stroke.

My apologies to all.