get 18hrs on it...so much for MM guaranteeing 24hrs!

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
"doce ut discas" (teach that you may learn)

Sylvia said:
The CGMS is not rented or bought but available through either
your lcinic's office or your local MM rep.   Our rep allowed us
to use the CGMS FREE last year for Joshua because we use their
pump sets (have a Dis pump)  This is how our guy does it but not
necessarily the way everyone does it.  You will have to contact
your local rep to get the details for your area.  You wear the
device for THREE days and then it is sent in to the rep or clinic
for downloading.  You do not see any of the info while wearing
it.  A chart is printed up based on the info that is downloaded.