RE: [IP] Itchy infusion sites

I had similar problems and switched to the Ultra-flex with great
results.  The ultra-flex has a cotton base and evidentially a different
adhesive with which I do not have to use any extra tape.  I have never
pulled one out.  All my problems went away with this minor change.  I
think the Quicksets are constructed in the same way.  HTH :-)