Re: [IP] Colonoscopy

In a message dated 12/16/2002 2:19:45 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Make sure your get a FULL Colonoscopy, not just a shorter one - The PREP is
> the SAME.

Haven't experienced it myself, but from what my parents tell me, it is the
"PREP" that was uncomfortable/unpleasant (i.e. drinking some nasty stuff and
hours of sitting on the can in order to get your colon cleaned out before you
even go in for the actual test) -- in their opinion, the colonoscopy itself
is a relative breeze.

Pumpmama to Katie