[IP] Incredible Basal Rate

Recently my basal requirements have gone through the roof!  It's like my
liver discovered a new pastime; glycogenisis.  My doc currently has me at
three units an hour, but sometimes that isn't enough.  My fasting BG was 103
this morning.  I had nothing but black coffee until lunch and my BG was 188,
with my basal rate at 3U per hour.  My insulin sensitivity is low now, too.
Recently it's been less than 10mg/dl per unit, and I'm bolusing at 1U per
5gm carbohydrate.  A few months ago I was nothing like this.  What can
change in so short a period to bring about results like this?

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.