[IP] re: high bg's with steroids

This is just a suggestion.  Are you on an ACE inhibitor?  When I was on
Accupril I stayed sick for a couple of months.  I finally quit taking
the Accupril.  I was better within two weeks.  I asked my doctor to give
me something that would not cause a cough which is a common side effect
of those type of medications.  I now take Cozaar and do not have a cough
at all.  HTH  :-)