[IP] Re: Humalog versus Novolog times

Such a remarkable disagreement among sites!  Sometimes H faster,
sometimes N faster.  I seriously wonder if the people writing those
articles just make up the data.  Sure seems so.  They never do cite
the original studies.  I guess for good reason.
-wayne

<<<<<<<Okay.  Here is some information.  None of it is 100%
consistent, but gives a picture.
First of all, I'll start with ANOTHER page from diabetesnet that seems to
not quite match what they had in that other page. But, it is here
regardless.
http://www.diabetesnet.com/diabetes_treatments/insulin_action_times.php
This one only lists Humalog:
http://www.joslin.harvard.edu/education/library/insulin_action.shtml
Here is another one from joslin that has both:
http://www.upstate.edu/uhpated/pdf/diabetes/insulinaction.pdf
This one has both as well:
http://www.parknicollet.com/diabetes/aboutdiabetes/insulintypes.html
Both:
http://www.discovercentrus.com/drugreviews/pdf/NOVOLOG_1001.pdf
	I have not listed any of the sites that listed them as the
same.  There area bunch of others as well.  But, I figured this was
enough.   Ryan>>>>>>>>