Re: [IP] MM's CBGM & costs

> I too am interested in any info on this, along with the costs, do you rent
or buy it?, how long you wear it and so on.

I imagine this is different from state to state, doctor to doctor.  My endo
has two of them that she bought and they take care of the downloading of the
data and printing out the reports.  The charge that I have heard from
several different sources is $50.00 but if billed properly your insurance
"should" cover it.