Re: [IP] MM's CBGM & costs

The CGMS is not rented or bought but available through either your lcinic's
office or your local MM rep.   Our rep allowed us to use the CGMS FREE last
year for Joshua because we use their pump sets (have a Dis pump)  This is how
our guy does it but not necessarily the way everyone does it.  You will have
to contact your local rep to get the details for your area.  You wear the
device for THREE days and then it is sent in to the rep or clinic for
downloading.  You do not see any of the info while wearing it.  A chart is
printed up based on the info that is downloaded.

mom to Joshua